Saturday, February 20, 2010

is really long ever since i blogged. suddenly having the urge to blog and my blog is alrdy collecting dust. hmm where shld i start???

i had started my internship at Global Foundries (ex Chartered) for 6 weeks alrdy. seeing the poly students ended their IA ytd, suddenly i started counting down the num of weeks to june. another 16 weeks more. time really flies, is jus at a blink b4 knowing that i had alrdy being in the company for 6 weeks. gosh... life at GF is still not that bad though my sup doesnt really bother me much. but i think that i learnt quite abit as compared to some of my frends who only serf the net everyday. but is the friends ard that make ur day at work. but there's good and bad during IA. good is, dont need to bother abt tests and exam stress. bad is, is really tiring after work. you will jus wanto laze ard after work by not doing anything. i had alrdy back log 2 weeks of report. haha..
okie work aside. had made a quick decision last month, decided to go for 6 wks exchange prog and clearing one of my module at Chinese University Hong Kong. i guess it will be a fruitful one as i dun wanto waste my uni life jus on studying. as compared to poly, i think my uni life is nothing but studying. is really boring... this time round will be something different frm my previous trips, is study and play!!! i think it would be a good experience since it will likely be my last trip with school.
my family had a low profile cny this year. it was really a simplified one as compared to previous years. it was really a great different without my grandma's prensence. however, my family do still had our reunion dinner together but the atmosphere was so different. but we will still always talk abt the good food we use to eat b4 she had her stroke 3 yrs back. and the good old days with her around. though she had passed on, we still make an effort to continue with our weekly family dinner. we will always have our family value as our first priority.
today is 人日(everyone's bday) and had a little gathering at wy's hse. missing the good old days during poly life... it needs every single one to mantain the friendship. oh man, time really fliesssss....

No comments: