Tuesday, December 1, 2009

YEAH!!! the day which im always looking forward to, has arrived!
EXAMS ARE OVER!!! which means, i dont need to face all my boring and torturing lecture notes for the nxt 9months. woot~~~
happy like a BIRD! finally i can have some peaceful sleep tonight. hope my brain can shut down totally thru the night. i doubt i had any brain juice left after few weeks of intensive studying. time is always not our side. but i still manage to pull through this. =) is really a BIG relief.
so what's coming up for this 5 weeks holiday??!!
Buffet dinner tml night at Carlton Hotel. i guess this holiday i will jus eat non stop, hopefully not putting on weight. haha i doubt so.
PLENTY of bday parties to attend. the hole in my pocket will grow bigger eventually.
Volunteering at standard chartered marathon. hope i can pull myself thru the night! haven been doing this for a long long time and its with my poly peeps!
Spend time with family and friends, going into JB for massage, venture places for MORE photoshoots, going for my 30km cycle again, anyone game for it??
AND of cos, SWIMMING! my schedule was really too hectic that i had missed out so many weeks of swim. =X

gonna have a early rest tonight. no more burning mid night oil~

No comments: